- 2 cup of all purpose wheat flour
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon of unsalted & melted butter for mixing (some more for cooking)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoon sugar
Pancake Recipe: Make a yummy pancake, the best breakfast, be it a leisurely holiday or slower Sunday, Pancake is light and fluffy, tasty and healthy. When we talk about healthy Sunday breakfast, we may conclude it to Pancake. Pancake is easy to make, consumes less time, tastes delicious. Pancake recipe doesn’t require much thought about the ingredients. All the ingredients required are commonly used grocery products like all-purpose flour, milk, sugar, salt, etc. I tried this recipe over the weekend and it was amazing….so soft n spongy. Here we go with the list of ingredients for Pancake Recipe.
Assorted Ingredients for topping such as chocolate syrup, maple syrup, honey, jam, sweetened whipped cream, etc.
Let’s start preparing batter for some delicious pancakes.
- Start with taking a deep bowl. Put 2 cups of all purpose wheat flour milk in the bowl.
- Stir it well to make the batter smoother till thin cream.
- Pour the beaten eggs in the smooth batter of flour and milk.
- Stir it for some time making sure any bits of flour on the edges of the bowl mixed well in the eggs for proper fluffiness of pancake.
- Now put baking powder 2 teaspoon and ½ teaspoon salt, 2 or 3 tablespoon of sugar as according to taste.
- Add 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Mix it well till the sugar gets dissolve in it completely.
- Be patient, trust yourself and it will come out well.
- After whisking the batter for 5-7 mins. Put it aside for 20-25 mins.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the pan for some time.
- Pour the left over melted butter or oil for greasing the pan well before pouring the batter on it.
- Now pour 2 tablespoons of the batter on the pre-heated pan. Before pouring we have to make sure that pan is really hot.
- While pouring the batter, tip the pan around from side to side to get the base of pan coated with the batter properly.
- Now slow the gas burner to heat the batter on low flame, this will help to cook it properly.
- When the base is turning golden brown in color, carefully lift the edge of pancake with palette knife or pan slice to flip it on the other side to cook as well.
- Now the lift the edge to see its tined gold other side with palette knife.
- When you see the both sides are now cooked well, Slide it out onto a plate.
- Cook the remaining batter in this manner. And stack the pancakes in a plate between sheets of greaseproof paper.
Now be creative & serve the cooked pancakes with your colorful and delicious toppings like maple syrup or savoury toppings, etc.